President and Owner at Bonacorsi Consulting
April 2009 - October 2011
- Steven Bonacorsi is a Senior Master Black Belt instructor and coach.
- Mr. Bonacorsi has trained thousands of Master Black Belts, Black Belts, Green Belts, Project Sponsor/Champions and Excutive Leaders in Lean Six Sigma DMAIC and Design for Lean Six Sigma process improvement methodologies.
- Curriculums, tools, project management coaching, and executive level consulting
Management Consultant at IQPC
On the foundations of the university and college consortium business, IQPC was born in 1989.
From Small Beginnings...
IQPC now has offices in major cities across six continents including: Berlin, Dubai, London, New York, Sao Paulo, Singapore, Stockholm, Sydney and Toronto. IQPC leverages a global research base of best practices to produce an unrivaled portfolio of problem-solving conferences.
Each year IQPC offers approximately 2,000 worldwide conferences, seminars, and related learning programs with special emphasis on:
Food & Beverage
Oil & Gas
IQPC's customers want solutions to their problems. Solutions that have met the concrete test of application. That's why we've always viewed our mission and business purpose to provide proven and tested solutions that improve an organization's productive capacity and performance.
We facilitate the process of creative imitation, learning to imitate with unique adaptation and enhancement from the best! IQPC's long history in meeting the real solution needs of our markets and customers will help organizations apply knowledge to the tasks of productivity improvement and the creation of new wealth.
President and Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt (MBB) Consultant at International Standard for Lean Six Sigma (ISLSS)
An internationally focused organization dedicated to bringing customized, value based Lean Six Sigma services and products so that you can focus on what matters most: profitability through competitive advantage, minimizing costs and enhancing quality and efficiency in your company.
- Consultation, Coaching & Training Materials
- Lean Six Sigma Belt Examination & Certification
- Belt Curriculum & Lean Six Sigma materials
- Promotion Branding, Networking, Events, Speaking within the Lean Six Sigma space
All products and services customized by language, country, industry, function and audience based on client specifications. Services may be delivered by web, video, phone or in-person depending on client request.
Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt Consultant at Process Excellence Network (PEX Network - a division of IQPC)
Process Excellence Network provides access to a treasure chest of relevant content for Process Excellence practitioners.
I invite you to join as a member of the PEX Network at http://tiny.cc/tpkd0
Providing critical knowledge on the development of Process Excellence including Business Process Management (BPM), Lean, Change Management, Operational Excellence, Six Sigma, Risk Management, Customer Experience and more, we provide the forum where key industry experts and organizations share their experience, knowledge and tools, and your practitioner peers connect with one another all over the world, both face-to-face and online.
The Process Excellence Network is enhanced by an active online community of your professional peers, as well and face-to-face Summits and events that take place across the globe. Collectively we help you discover what the best are doing to get measurable results through Process Excellence and to seek actionable solutions to specific process problems through worldwide mass collaboration.
None of us has the time for continuous trial and error learning. We must learn more and more from the experiences of others. Learning is nothing more than thinking with other people's ideas. We bring you the best ideas in a variety of media forms from outstanding academics and practicing professionals.
In short, Process Excellence Network, (often known as PEX Network) enables you to advance your own process excellence journey by increasing your idea sources, widening your contacts and friendships and participating in ongoing formal and informal learning opportunities.
Process Excellence Network is uniquely positioned to provide a comprehensive library of both online and face-to-face content, including first-rate columns, articles, webinars, podcasts, video presentations, and of course globally renown industry events. Through every medium we strive to make your learning an exciting, dynamic, interactive experience.
Lean Six Sigma Group Owner and Founder at Lean Six Sigma Group
Lean Six Sigma is leadership methodology with a customer and data driven focus, on improving quality, reducing waste, increasing process speed and efficiencies, reducing costs, increasing value, safety, & agility, using a team approach.
FREE Lean Six Sigma & BPM content at http://tiny.cc/tpkd0
We are joining together to network, to learn, to develop business, Jobs, careers, certification opportunities, to participate in best practice sharing, and both maintain and build new relationships.
We are a global community, uniting all White Belt (WB), Yellow Belt (YB), Green Belt (GB), Project Managers (PM), Black Belt (BB), Master Back Belt (MBB), Project Sponsor (PS), Deployment Champion (DC), Executive Leader (EL), Kaizen Practitioner or Facilitator or Lean Master, Auditors, Continuous Improvement experts, Management Consultants, Program Managers, Business Owners, Students, Professors, and Engineers.
We are Lean Six Sigma Professionals and Practitioners and students of Lean Six Sigma, Lean, Six Sigma, Operational Excellence, Business Process Management, BPM, Kaizen, TPS, Project Management, Change Management, Strategy, Supply Chain, Innovation, Quality Control, ISO, SCOR, TRIZ, Theory of Constraints, ToC, ITIL, CMMI, Malcolm Baldrige, TQM, Total Quality Management, Industrial Engineers, and our many process excellence names.
We are a central hub for authors books, articles, white papers, podcasts, blogs, events and conferences. Consultants, and thought leaders are visiting regularly to support members in projects, productivity, training, skills development, coaching, mentoring, financials, statistical software, simulation, teams, organizational development, and moreâ¦. We practice in every Industry and have private subgroups for special topics such as Healthcare, Private Sector, Jobs, BPM, Information Technology, Kaizen, and moreâ¦.
I am the Lean Six Sigma Group Founder and Master Black Belt and welcome your contribution to the community.
Southern New Hampshire University
2002 – 2002
Concentration: Masters in Business Administration
Activities: - Strategic Management - Strategic Management Integration
- Business, Gov. & the Environment - Relationship between the Enterprise and Society
- Marketing Strategies - Techniques of Marketing
- Multinational Corporate Environment - Corporations that Operate in an International Context
- Managerial Economics - Application of Economic Theory
- Research Methods in Business - Application of Statistical Techniques
Southern New Hampshire University
2001 – 2002
Concentration: Computer Information Systems
Activities: - W3C Web Design and Application - E-Commerce
- System Development Process - Advanced Computer Information Systems
- Probabilistic and Statistical Tools - Quantitative Analysis
- Project MGMT & Advanced SQL - Projects in Computer Information Systems
Granite State College
1999 – 1999
Bachelors in Science
Concentration: Management of IT Networked Systems
Activities: - Accounting - Accounting 2
- Advanced Accounting - Advanced Computerized Accounting
- Advanced Business Writing - English Composition 2
New Hampshire Technical Institute
1998 – 1999
Concentration: Computer Information Systems
Activities: - Web Design/Internet/System Design: MIS
- Structured Computer Programming 1
- Advanced Computer Programming 2
- VB5.0/Application Design: Visual Basic
- Novell/Netware 4.11 - Networking Technology for Business
- Relational Database Design - Database Management Systems 1
- Advanced Access Development - Database Management Systems 2
- TI-83 and Computerized Statistics
- Operating Systems Theory - System Software
- Business/Management - Finite Mathematics
- Accounting Principles
1994 – 1995
Concentration: Computer Science
Activities: - Steven provided volunteer tutoring to other students for ~10 hrs each week in mathimatics, statistics and technical writing.
- Education provided associate degrees in both general Business Management and Administration and the second in Computer Science. Steve also earned his A+ certification as well as hardware repair certifications from a number of vendors including Digital and Computer Associates.